Build a brighter future in Saskatoon. Start with your home.
As a locally-owned home builder, Innovative Residential is proud to be based in Saskatoon, SK. In the past 10 years, we have built over 1,000 homes and helped more than 1,000 Saskatonians afford new homes of their own in this beautiful prairie city.
Why Choose an Innovative Home
- Rest easy knowing your home is built to last, provides healthier indoor air quality, and helps reduce your carbon footprint.
- As a HOLMES Approved Homes™ partner builder and a Certified Professional Home Builder, we promise you’ll experience the highest standards in construction quality, integrity, and professionalism.
- We have been recognized with 26 awards and counting for our achievements in community development, cutting-edge innovations, and building practices.
More Money in Your Pocket
- An Innovative home is built like a luxury home, without the high price tag.
- Living in an energy efficient home helps keep your monthly utility costs low.
- Get a hand up into homeownership with our Down Payment Assistance programs.
- Owning an energy efficient home may qualify you for up to a 25% refund on your mortgage insurance premium through CMHC’s Green Home initiative.
Luxury Inspired Living
- Brilliant floor plans and contemporary finishings like stainless steel appliances, maple cabinetry, and quartz countertops come standard.
- Conveniently located in Saskatoon’s newest neighborhoods means shopping, schools and other amenities are close to home.
- Exterior maintenance is taken care of, including snow removal and lawn care. Travel at will without the hassle of a big house and yard to care for.
Having difficulty saving for a downpayment? You may be eligible for a free 5% down payment grant.
Find Your New Home
- Are you tired of renting?
- Are you looking to downsize to a low maintenance home?
- Have you been looking for a place to live that is built well, energy efficient, and conveniently located?
Innovative Residential is proud to partner with the following government agencies and organizations dedicated to affordable housing.